Sunday, March 15, 2015

Drinking Oils!

If you are thinking about using oils in your water, you need to invest in a glass water bottle.  Essential oils can break down plastics making it possible to ingest them.  EWW! This is a new bottle that I have on my wish list!  There are lots of oils that you can use in your water and they all do different things for your body.  Check out the ones on the following picture.  I love wild orange and lemon both in my water.


 I have seen where people use a rubber band to keep track of the number of bottles they drink.   Do you know how much water you should drink?  Take your body weight and divide it in half.  That is the amount of water you should be drinking every day. Don't let it overwhelm you!  Just do the best you can!


You might have seen many posts on facebook or other sites about the importance of drinking lemon.  I have a friend that drinks a cup of warm water with lemon every day.  She says that she can not start her day with out it.  There are so many benefits to do it, I can understand why she does.  Think about adding lemon to your water in the morning.  There are so many benefits!


Do your body a favor.  Keep hydrated!



No comments:

Post a Comment