Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Drink Your Water


I know I have written about drinking water before.  It is super important to drink water.  Your body is over 60% water and if you are not giving it what it needs, it is not going to function right!

Josh and I started a gallon challenge.  No we aren't chugging a gallon of milk. We are chugging a gallon of water.  Chugging throughout the day that is.

You should drink half your weight in water up to 150 oz.  So lets say you weight 200 lbs.  You would drink 100 oz of water a day.  This not only keeps you healthy but also promotes weightloss too!

I am always looking for creative ways to get my water in and this seemed easy and doable.  I have seen lots of examples on pinterest.  My favorite had inspirations written on every hour mark to keep you going.  So far my bottle is boring and only has the times written.

Josh actually jumped on board (He HATES water) and has stuck with it for a week now.  I always fall behind during the day due to running the kids around or baking pies, but I catch up at the end of the day.  That is why I like having it end at 5.  It gives me a chance to make up for it at night.  Although the later I finish in the day means more trips to the bathroom when I should be sleeping!

I am also taking doTERRA's lifelong vitality pack along with drinking my water.  I am hoping that together I can get my body the things it needs.  If you are interested in doTERRAs line of vitamins, shoot me a message.  I would love to tell you more about them.

1 comment:

  1. I struggle with water intake too...thanks for the good ideas!

    ReplyDelete