Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween is Upon Us...

I am sure that everyone has their costume picked out, their house decorated in scary things, and their bowls full of lots of sugary treats to hand out to kids that knock on their door all night long.  I love Halloween.  It is one of my favorite holidays (If you want to call it that!).  I love all the kids in their costumes.  I love dressing my kids up and the excitement from the candy falling into their bags.

With all the excitement, do not forget to be safe!  I found the following safety tips from the Girl Scout page.  Most of them are no brainers.  Just think of it as my PSA for the Trick or Treat season.  :)


Hope everyone has a FUN and SAFE Halloween!!  Post comments of your kiddos in their costumes!

RD in his Ninja Turtle costume at the church's annual Trunk or Treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment